Vessel Alert Monitoring Platform
VAMP keeps you informed about who is passing over your submarine pipeline or around your off-shore infrastructure by combining the facility’s geographic position with marine traffic information.
You can monitor vessels in real-time and receive detailed reporting with the reliability of multiple signal channels, including Inmarsat and both terrestrial & satellite AIS.
The ships’ crew can be automatically informed about the presence of your marine infrastructures when the ship approaches them.
The sea area of your interest is monitored by acquiring the position of all ships in transit
- Directly draw the facility’s geometry
- Freely define one or more control buffer around your infrastructure to identify the potential hazard area
- Automatic creation of a list of boats that pass through defined buffers
- Possibility to activate the alerted ship continuous tracking service
Automated reports allow you to have a complete and updated picture of transits and alarms generated
- Automated reporting on alerted ships
- Configurable report timing (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Possibility to contact the owner directly using boat information provided by the system
Ships identified as a potential source of risk are contacted by sending an alert message automatically
- Key monitoring aspects configuration (user email for alert messages, ships’ speed thresholds, report type)
- Automated alert messages sent to vessel’s crew
Spatial analysis let you analyze historical data over time and space
- Storing/consulting historical locations and alarms both in alphanumeric and cartographic format